Thursday, December 30, 2010

All My Love

I hope you had a great Christmas. I'm still on break, but just want to share my last card for the CASE Study Challenge. It's been a wonderful experience to join the CASE Study DT this last few weeks. I feel very honored to work with them and to be CASE'd by such a talented group of cardmakers. Thank you for the inspiration!

Here is my final inspiration card. I used my GinaK Fine Furnishings and FF Additions for this simple card.

Here is my CASE'd card using Layers of Color's Regal Wings and GinaK's Arranged with Love stamp sets. The heart is a die cut using the Spellbinders Nested Hearts dies.

All My Love

Gina K Designs is having a sale right now. Make sure you check out! I'll be back next week with some GinaK January release previews! Have a happy new year!
Photobucket
Pin It

17 comments:

  1. You always make such beautiful cards. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards, Nina! Hope you are enjoying your time off - we miss you! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your interpretation, I'm glad you went for CAS, it's super! Thank you again for joining us this month, it's been such a fun experience! {HUGS}

    ReplyDelete
  4. What gorgeous cards Nina! I love your original card and L-O-V-E your CASE of it - those LOC wings are divine!! It was lovely to see a post from you today - I hope you are enjoying your break Nina - I have loved casing you this month! Happy New Year to you and your family! {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nina! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! Your cards are really gorgeous! I always love to see what you've been up to! Enjoy the rest of your break and I wish you a New Year full of BLESSINGS!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome Nina, I LOVE all the white!! the pop of colour in the heart is just perfect! Thank you so much for being a fabulous inspiration this month!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful cards! happy new year, nina!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely...both of your cards...not sure where December went because I fully intended on playing over at CASE....hope to be crafty this weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are both amazing.....LOVE that top one!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH NINA--I've missed coming by! I love love love both of your cards! I love visiting here--that second card is super pretty! I LOOOOOOOOVE all that white space;) Merry CHRISTmas and happy NEW year! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A very elegant card, Nina!! Love it, am speechless :) xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  12. both cards are so pretty! Happy New Year to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful cards Nina! Love the CAS design of the second one and such a pretty font to the sentiment. Love your ribbon treatment on the first and such a striking design... Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely, lovely cards Nina. Happy New Year to you! Looking forward to seeing more of your creativity shine in the new year! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  15. WHOA Lady you are already off to an amazing start this New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. GORGEOUS cards, Nina! The first one is so elegant and the second is CAS style perfection!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails