Thursday, December 16, 2010

CASE Study Week #3 and Card Patterns

I have two cards (well, 3 if you count the inspiration card below) for you today. The first one is for this week's CASE Study Challenge using this card for inspiration:

Buttefly stencil
You can find the original post HERE. My CASE card is below. I used the same Vintage Medallion art stencil by Layers of Color. The wings are from Beloved Wings by LOC. The label is from GinaK Lovely Labels 2 and the sentiment from Fanciful Tags set.

Case Study #3

This card is for the Card Patterns sketch this week. The sponsor is DRS Designs, which supplied the pop corn stamp and sentiment below. The papers are Cosmo Cricket Circa 1934.

Nina Sketch 94

Photobucket
Pin It

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards, Nina! I love your Case Study card! The medallion with the rhinestones and the flower are gorgeous! Love the warm colors, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Nina - you have been a busy lady! Your cards are divine - as always! I love the LOC butterfly and the delish colours you have used! The second card is gorgeous with the LOC Wings and we all know that popcorn - well, it is simply YUMBLY! Thanks for sharing - it is alwaya a pleasure to come and see you! {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember this card. I remember how I liked the butterfly all white with all that color behind it with the medallion. I love it with the LOC wings and that flowers. Gorgeous. Cute popcorn card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did an amazing job with the inspiration, both cards are SO striking! I love your CP card too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Nina, these are beautiful!! Love the way you used the stencil and nice corners. Your second card is so vibrant and nice way of using the wings and framing the flower. Great CP card too my friend..you are on a roll!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Nina! I LOVE the bright cheerful colors on your cards - it's like a burst of sunshine!

    Warm Christmas hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nina, your cards are gorgeous, as always, I always so love all of the beautiful laces and trims that you use! My goodness, you know how to brighten my day!!! Hugs, dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely stunning Nina! Love the bright color of your LOC cards. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful, beautiful cards, nina!!
    i so love your style... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. these are both gorgeous Nina, I love the inspiration you have taken from your own card, the stencilling is a real stand out, you have a wonderful eye for colours and a knack for making it wow!! your card patterns one is super cute, love the paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just lovely Nina! Grand color scheme and that fire red flower is so eye catching!

    ReplyDelete
  12. you are amazing, girl! wow! gorgeous cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails