Thursday, December 2, 2010

Exciting News!

A few weeks ago, I receive a very sweet email from Iwona, aka Chupa in blogworld, who is a cardmaker extraordinaire. I got to know her when she was in the Card Patterns DT with me earlier this year. This talented girl is everywhere in blogdom (she's currently one of the Dirty Dozens at SCS).

She also hosts the CASE Study challenge blog where she and her creative team choose a monthly muse whose work they feature and use as inspiration for their own projects. Well, I was so flattered when Iwona asked me to be December's muse and, of course, I accepted! What an honor to work with this team.
I love CASE Study

For my first CASE Study challenge, the CS team chose this card for inspiration:

And here is my CASE card. I used the same stamp set (GinaK Heirloom Ornaments), Spellbinders' Heirloom Ornaments dies, and paper company (I love Webster's Pages!), but played around with the layout and made the whole card brighter (without too much distressing).

Case Study #1

I hope you can play along with me over at the CASE Study challenge blog. I can't wait to see what the CS team and participants create.
Photobucket
Pin It

19 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Nina! I can't think of anyone more deserving! These cards are simply stunning! Beautifully done, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards, Nina!! Both are worthy of being cased! Congrats on being the chosen muse, your work is always such an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Nina! You are one inspiring artist, this is so well deserved! Love your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's an honour to have you with us for the full month, and such a treat for our players - thank you, sweet friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. STUNNING!!!!!!!!!
    And congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Nina both cards are absolutely beautiful and I love the lace you used on the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are gorgeous!!! looove the websters!

    ReplyDelete
  8. both of these are throroughly gorgeous, nina!!
    of COURSE iwona wanted you for a muse. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful case of a gorgeous card Nina! I love them both!!! You can't go wrong with Websters and you use them so well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both of your cards are beautiful and so inspiring!
    I love your style!
    blessings

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just gorgeous, both of your cards are absolute perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  12. congrats, Nina! gorgeous cards as always!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats!!!!!! Love both of your cards..I'm soo playing along:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. A big CASE study welcome to you Nina, it is so exciting to have you join us for this month!!! it must be a challenge to case you own work but you have stepped up to the plate and rocked it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love both of your cards Nina! So glad you are providing such wonderful inspiration for us this month at CASE Study! I truly enjoy seeing your cards and find super ideas from them! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails