Saturday, April 16, 2011

Thinking of You Fleur Heart

Thank you so much for your kind and encouraging words yesterday about my exciting news. I hope I will not disappoint you when my new stamp designs are released on May 1st :-). And just FYI, The Craft's Meow has a The Craft's Meow Facebook fan page. TCM will be giving away a set of my 4 stamp designs for every 100 fans they receive! Come and join us!

Today's card is for CR84FN challenge. I love this color combo. The sketch is by Get Sketchy, but I didn't get it here in time for both challenges :-(. I also just found a challenge blog by Wild Orchid Crafts, where I get my beautiful paper flowers, including the rose on my card. Their theme this week is winged things.

The stamps I used are Layers of Color's Fleur Heart (background and ornate heart), Sent with Love (sentiments) and Butterfly Collector (butterfly).

Butterfly Thinking of You

Here's a detailed shot:
Butterfly Thinking of You Detail
Photobucket
Pin It

21 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous, Nina! Love all the pink and the beautiful embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Nina! Love all the layers and congrats on your new adventure! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nina, your cards just get more and more beautiful each day! I'm so eager for May 1st! Can't wait to see your new creations for TCM! Gorgeous card, my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Nina - this is divine! I love the Fleur Heart in your hands my friend - you always make me want to go and get it inky!! Gorgeous details and LOVE the Seam Binding - can't wait to colour mine! Thanks for all of the inspiration Nina - you amaze me! {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Nina - your layering is super and I love the pretty vellum treatment for your sentiment. Hugs, Ruth S

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, Nina, this is GORGEOUS! I love that layered center-piece... stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hej, Nina! Hvala za lijepe riječi na blogu. Sviđa mi se novi izgled tvog bloga i jedva čekam da vidim tvoje nove štambiljiće. Što se tiče Proljetnog sajma - traje još sutra do 19h. Još stignete prošetati :) Ako nikad niste bili u Samoboru, stvarno se isplati.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH MY, Nina--this is STUNNING! I just loooooooove the butterfly--and the sentiment on vellum. I love your doily and the lace...so gorgeous! This is def. one of my FAVS!! LOVE LOVE LOVE:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the vellum and the center custer, nina--gorgeous:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! Love your layers of stamping, doilies, lace etc etc!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely breathtaking!!! Gorgeous layers, beautiful colors...So so so stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful, Nina. I love the LOC butterfly. You know that is my favorite set. :)

    Thanks for joining us this week at CR84FN!
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just gorgeous Nina! Love the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous Nina! Love the pink with wht/blk accents and matching bow.
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete
  15. gorgeous! love the stamped background.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card, love the stmaped images, Bye Mascha

    ReplyDelete
  17. Breathtaking, Nina! Oh, it's so delicious, so feminine, gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card! I love the sentiment on the vellum banner. I am going to have to try that.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails