Monday, April 21, 2014

Spring Cards Set in Pastels

I have a trio of cards today. I hosted a card party this weekend with some friends. I used some left over die cuts on my cards. These are so fast to make. The butterflies were die cut using Spellbinders dies. The sentiments are by SRM Stickers. The pearls are Want2Scrap. And if you've ever struggled adhering doilies to your card, I found that the Scrapbook Adhesives by3L EZ Runners work well. I just strategically place the adhesive on bigger areas. And because the adhesives are white, they're sort of hidden. 
SRM-Spring-cards
Here are some close ups. This skewed paper placement is such a hot trend now, but my OCD struggles with the assymetry. :)
SRM-Spring-card-dets2
This is my favorite of the 3. I added a rolled rose (also by Spellbinders) on my butterfly and a black Want2Scrap pearl in the center. I'm entering these cards to the following challenges: The Shabby Tea Room (use pastels, polka dots and flowers), CASE Study, SSS Wed Challenge (Animal Antics), and Curtain Call (confetti inspiration). I'm really enjoying these challenges.
SRM-Spring-card-dets
And I have to have a birthday card. This is for the SRM Challenge.
SRM-Spring-card-dets3
Photobucket
Pin It

9 comments:

  1. I love these bold and beautiful cards, Nina. They make me smile!

    Thank you for joining us at The SRM Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love that the butterflies are the focal point. Love all the SRM goodies you used. Your cards are as gorgeous as ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards! Loving the bright colors and those gorgeous doilies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful cards Nina - and I know what you mean about the skewed placement of the dp layer being difficult :-)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super beautiful! Love those butterflies. Thank you for playing along with us at The SRM Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards! Those butterflies are so pretty!! Fab work!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so pretty! Love! Thanks for playing with us at The SRM Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails