Thursday, May 22, 2014

So Grateful For You Card

Before I share today's card, I just want to ask you to please pray for the victims of the heavy flooding in our region, especially parts of Serbia and Bosnia. Many areas received 3 months worth of rain in three days. Even though the waters in some areas have subsided, many people are dealing with mud and salvaging what's left of their homes. Some homes are buried in mud and there have been lives lost! It's truly heartbreaking.

I have a masculine card today using Want2Scrap® Feathers Chipboards as the main focus. You can see a coordinating card on this post. I used both the chipboard and the negative cut. I used Sleek Strips Pearls-White to anchor the feathers.
W2S-Card2
The papers  and letter stickers are by Authentique. I used more Sleek Strips Pearls-White to highlight the sentiment. I adhere all these different elements using Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L E-Z Runner and Foam squares.
W2S-Card2-det
I'm entering this card to the Runway Inspired Challenge and CASE Study. Have a great day, friends! On Saturday, I will be taking part in an important Memorial Day Weekend blog hop.
Photobucket
Pin It

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Nina! I'm sorry to hear about the flooding, I've been watching the news and my heart is breaking xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful, Nina! I'm sorry about the flooding. I've had the people in that area in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love ho!w the plaid feather peeks through

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card Nina!!! The people in the area are in my thoughts I'm so sorry to hear about the flooding. Thank you for joining us over at CASe study.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope all is well with you now :( i hope your were able to have your spirits lifted after making this beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is super fun and interesting - lots of great texture and dimension. Love it! Thanks so much for playing with us at the Runway Inspired Challenge - we're so glad you did!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails