Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Turquoise for Christmas?

I've been loving turquoise on my Christmas cards lately. Here's another one. I made this card for The Color Room color palette last week. The frame is Lovely Labels 2 and the sentiment is Banner of Joy from Penny Black. The doily paper is October Afternoon.

TCR#30 Merry Christmas
I hope you had the chance to hop with the Layers of Color team yesterday. Some of them are sharing new projects today. Go to the LOC blog for more info. I have a card to show you tomorrow with LOC.
Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. this is precious, nina! love the oct afternoon paper mixed with the browns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card, Nina! I love how the sentiment has a musical style. Your lace and soft ribbons add the perfect touch. Excellent frame stamp design my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sooo pretty...I love the use of non-traditional colors on holiday cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Nina! Love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!!! Turquoise can definitely go for a Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Nina, you're right, that turquoise-aqua color is REALLY pretty! I love the lacy look of the doily-patterned paper. Thank you for sharing!

    hugs,
    Viola

    ReplyDelete
  7. YUM! love those colors together. gorgeous card, Nina!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, Nina! I really like this color combo and the combination of stamps you used!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! Unfortunately, I don't have any of these products to to this myself. I will put them on my want list and maybe try it! Thanks for sharing your wonderful creativity with all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE the colors on this Nina and such a pretty design!!! Your musical label is one of my fav's in this set :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Turquoise is my favorite colour all year round!! BEAUTIFUL vintage inspired card nina!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails