Tuesday, September 27, 2011

TCM Previews: Happy Fall

Welcome to the 2nd day of previews for The Craft's Meow. Today, we're showing an adorable set called Happy Fall! I colored the sunflowers with Copics. The paper scrap is by October Afternoon I also used Spellbinders Floral Doily Accents dies for the border and finished my card with some Twinery twine.
Happy Fall
Please visit The Craft's Meow's blog for more inspiration and if there are previews, that means there are giveaways! TCM aslo has a The Craft's Meow Facebook page (and so does NinaB Designs :), so feel free to join us there as well.
Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. Cute card...love the buttons in the pretty sunflowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, Nina, I love the addition of striped paper to a card! This set looks like it has everything autumn that we'll ever need!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty!!! I love the button centers and your design is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovin the bright colors and the button centers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is beautiful.. I love these stamps.. and this card is so bright and fun.. Love the buttons too :) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute fall card--I like the buttons on the sunflowers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. simple, elegant and stunning - love your colours and l/o.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the bright bold striped bg paper & the buttons are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your row of the cute flowers, nina! too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! you are rocking these stamps! LOVE the button centers and your papers! FAB job, Nina:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE, LOVE this card!!! The colors are wonderful, and the sunflowers are so fun with the button centers!! I'm saving this one to come back and do when I get my stamps!! Thanks for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails