Monday, November 7, 2011

LOC Sneak Peek: Hello, Gorgeous

Welcome to the first day that the Layers of Color team will be sharing sneak peeks of the re-release of my Angel Company stamps through LOC.

This card uses one of my favorites sets called Beautiful Lace. The big lace image fits inside the Spellbinders Large Circle Die. The papers are by Little Yellow Bicycle.
Hello, Gorgeous
Here's a close up of this beautiful vintage image (see link below). I framed her face using some Want2Scrap Nestabling.
Hello, Gorgeous detail
On a side note, I decided to try out Inlinkz' Link Manager. So from now on, pertinent links of supplies I used will be listed at the bottom of each post. It will take some time to list all my supplies, but I think it'll be worth it in the end.
Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. Great idea using Inlinkz, Nina! Your card is gorgeous, of course! Love all the elements you used to create it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is stunning, Nina! I love the lace stamp and the beautiful vintage image! Lovely details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely, Nina - love all your shabby additions, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy to read that LOC will be re-releasing your stamps from the Angel company! :> Love your card today so great that the circle doily fits in the die!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very beautiful! Love the vintage beauty and the lovely lacy stamp! So excited to see the full release!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Nina what a stunning card! Love how you have framed the face. The lace is already calling my name - help!!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty Nina!! Love the vintage design and the Beautiful Lace set is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is absolutely beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. such vintage goodness! love the pearl box:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my goodness, I need to get that lace stamp! I have been looking for something just like that, it's beautiful and it's a nice large size too! Awesome! And your card is gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card, I love how you framed th vintage girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OHHHH! GORGEOUS! STUNNING! You amaze me----these cards just take my breath away:) I can't wait to see the whole set!! LOVE:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails