Saturday, March 28, 2009

Blog Candies from the Paper Garden Projects

I just found the The Paper Garden Projects Store and they are having a sale right now on Copics, stamps, embellies and lots of others goodies. They are also having 4 birthday bash challenges that end on Monday. I know it's very soon, but I just found the site and there's still time to play :-).

Here are the challenges:
Week 1: Birthday Card Challenge
Week 2: Add a Flower Challenge
Week 3: Just Say Thanks Challenge
Week 4: Its in the Background Challenge


The winners will get a stamp kit loaded with papers, stamps and embellishments. I like that they are a kit, so I don't have to try to match things. They've done that part for you. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails