Sunday, May 3, 2009

A Passion for Papertrey Challenge

I am a new PTI customer. I just received my first stamps less than a month ago as gifts and I've enjoyed playing with them so much. I love the Wishing You set, just perfect for spring. If you frequent my blog, I hope you're not tired of these tulips yet. I just want to make use of them before they become out of season. :-)

I just found a new challenge blog, specifically for European PTI fans called A Passion for Papertrey. For this week, they asked participants to make a friendship card. And I have just the perfect cards for it because I made these for a friend who wanted personalized note cards.

All Supplies from PTI unless noted otherwise: Stamps (Wishing You), Paper (Aqua Mist, True Black), Ink (Basic Black, Really Red, Mint Melody by SU), Others (gingham ribbon, slit punch and word window punch by SU).

Supplies: Stamps(Wishing You), Paper (DCWV spring cards, green CS from stash), Ink (Summer Sun and Old Olive by SU), Others (New Leaf ribbon and pearl button).

post signature

5 comments:

  1. Hey Nina, cute cards!

    Shell in Alaska
    SBS28

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nina ! What a joy to find your blog... it's beautiful ... and beautiful work ! AND to find another Christian ... love that too! I'll become a follower if that's ok .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nina - what fabulous cards, I need this set now lol! Thanks for joining in the challenge! Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What stunning cards Nina - wow - they are fab! Thanks so much for entering them into our chllenge :) Hugs, Steph xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails