Sunday, August 23, 2009

New Elegant Post Blog Hop Winner!

I'm so sad to have to do this, but I'm on a tight schedule. I didn't hear from my previous winner, so I got random.org pick another one and the winner is...Sharri C who said:

Lovely cards! Can't wait to play with this set. I'm thankful for my health; so many have lots of health issues. SharriC

Please email me your mailing address, Sharri, so I can mail this package out on Monday. I leave for Croatia on Tuesday, so I have to hear from you ASAP. If I don't hear from the winner by tomorrow midnight, I will have a back-up winner on hand. Thank you all for understanding.

Oh, I haven't forgotten the tutorial for the gift box on this post. I am almost finished packing and by tomorrow, I should have more time to write it on my blog. I have a few card creations to post, too, for a couple of challenges I just found out about. I hope you are having a relaxing weekend.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails