Friday, September 18, 2009

I love Fridays!

If you're looking for the Elegant Verses Blog Hop winner, look HERE. Unity friends, continue on... :-)

I can't believe it's Friday again, which means...it's Friends with Flair Friday at Unity. Make sure you check out Angela's blog for the list of participants. And Unity has so many new fun things coming up. I can't wait to see all that these fun peeps are up to. :-)

Here are my projects for this week. This one is a mini-card. It measures 2.75" x 4.25 (quarter of a page folded in half). I add these mini cards to plain gift bags just hanging on the side, without an envelope, as part of the decoration.

Stamps: Stylin' Stars (Unity), Joy to the World (Clear Dollar Stamps) Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Pink Passion Paper: Green Apple (GinaK), K&Co PP, Pink Passion Other: ribbon, scallop punch

This next one follows a Clean and Simple style, using two stamps from the Sept 08 KOTM, Friendship, Love, Miracles. I just love that saying and that row of houses is so cute.

Paper: GinaK Soft Sand and Green Apple
Ink: Copics, Memento Tux Blk

Other: button by PTI, twine, sewing machine


Finally, I made a tag. I had planned to make a bookmark for myself, but I just had to pop one of these adorable butterflies from the Bevy of Butterflies set and add the bling :-). Oh, and that Bible verse from the Something Within set is one of my favorites to use on cards.

Paper: GKD Green Apple
Ink: Old Olive, Pink Passion

Others: Spellbinders Labels 4 die, ribbon by PTI


Enjoy the rest of the hop!

Photobucket

24 comments:

  1. Beautiful projects this week. They all look sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun projects with great bold colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. just gorgeous projects Nina!
    by the way, I cut that darn butterfly by hand and I WANT a butterfly die!!! Do you have any favourites?? Those little treat bags are a great way to use up your scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nina, that CAS card with your stitching is absolutely fabulous! Luv the mini card..great idea, and your bookmark to too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great projects! I love all of them! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that butterfly tag!! The way you stamped a different color under and popped up the butterfly is just too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nina these are great, love the tag.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such fabulous creations!!! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are great! I especially love the tag! :D TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are so cute Nina!! Love the pink, green, and white combo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. All these are beautiful but my fav is the neighbor one

    ReplyDelete
  12. Everthing is stunning Nina... Beautiful work!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic! Love the mini card ~ great idea for gift bags!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very nice projects, love that verse!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nina, great work! I love your style and am happy to have found your blog, it's so inspirational in more ways than one!

    ReplyDelete
  16. All wonderful projects Nina! I love the simplicity of the road to the friend's house card! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! You have been busy. I love your idea about the quarter card, and the other card and tag are both simply beautiful!
    ~ky

    ReplyDelete
  18. All the cards are just beautiful!

    I especially like the butterfly tag...i like the way the bottom stamping differs from the raised image. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails