Friday, November 27, 2009

Butterfly happy

I hope you all had a great thanksgiving. We wished we were with our families in the US, but we are very thankful for our Croatian "family," with whom we spent our day yesterday. I'll make this post short and sweet as we are expecting company later today.

I have another butterfly card to show you for Unity's Friends with Flair. Check Unity's blog for the list of participants. Today's butterfly comes from Unity's Butterfly Beauty set. I stamped it using Kaleidocolor Bouquet inkpad. The sentiment is from July 09 KOTM. I used GinaK Sweet Corn for the base and the DP is by Little Yellow Bicycle, ribbon is by Michael's, brad is by Basic Grey.

Unity Butterfly happy

I have more butterfly cards to show you in the next few days, starting tonight at 10PM CST for the StampTV CSS Blog Hop. I hope you can join us!

Photobucket

20 comments:

  1. Aww, gorgeous!! Love this card! Have a great day!

    Hugs,
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Nina and a happy Thankful day to you today and everyday! I had to pop in and let you know that after seeing so many wonderful cards in reds and greens, blues and whites for the holiday season, this one was a nice breath of fresh butterfly air! Beautiful colors and the butterfly is sooo sweet! Have a wonderful day Nina!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Nina! Love the colours and your design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Nina!!!! as everything you do is!!!!! Blessings to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Nina, what a fun way to do this butterfly! I love it. I have this image and am going to have to figure out away to get it to do that for me too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful, Nina. Love the colors on the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The butterfly looks wonderful stamped with the Kaleidocolor inkpad!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super-cute card! Love the use of the Kaleidacolor pad!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is seriously GORGEOUS Nina!!! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nina..This is just amazing...I LOVE the colours and the layout..IT flows perfectly!! Beautiful work honey!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful! I love the multi-colored butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the gorgeous bright colors you used! so cheery!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nina, This is so Pretty!! I love it! your colorful butterfly is absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful cards Nina!! Love those butterflies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails