Monday, May 3, 2010

My Challenge Winners!

First, I just want to let you know how blown away I was with your beautiful creations. There were so many fantastic cards and each one was a feast for the eyes. Just in case you missed them, here are some of my favorites from the challenge participants.

Lynn - I love that ribbon rose.


Justine - another fabulous handmade embellishment flower.


Jennie - all the different elements just come together so well here and she used several of my Gina K stamp sets, Nana's Needlework and Vintage Backgrounds.


Amy - her color combo is one of my favorite and who wouldn't love a blinged out butterfly trail?


Janice M - I love the trail, too, but even more, I love the crocheted butterfly!


Janice W - another beautiful handmade flower and it's so clever how she did her ribbon. She used two of my Gina K sets, Lovely Shelf and Nana's Needlework.


Heather - I love her stitching, subtle backgrounds, fantastic color combo and lovely design. She used my GinaK sets Nana's Needlework, Vintage Borders, Lovely Shelf.


Last, but certainly not the least...Carla with this beautiful vintage card. I love her muted color combo, and the simple elegance of it all. She used my Lovely Labels set.


I am so glad I am picking the winner by random, or I wouldn't be able to choose one favorite. The winner of the $20 gift certificate from Lisa Walsh (Stampin' Up! demo) is...#4 Janice Whiting.

And before I give you the winner from the commenters and followers, I have to explain how I pick my winner. There were almost 400 comments and over 300 followers, so it's a little daunting to count them. What I do is I assign a number per day and the followers get two days:
#1 Followers
#2 Day 1 comments,
... Days 2 - 15
#17 Followers again

I picked a random number 1-17 (via random.org)...I got #7, so the winner will be picked from Day 6 comments. Using the random.org site again, from the comments the winner of some paper crafting goodies from me is... #17 Lynn! I will be in contact soon, ladies, to get your goodies out to you.

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Absolutely amazing girls! These are fabulous. Nina, you are one lucky girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards! Love all those creative ribbon flowers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hoo! I've never had any Stampin Up products so this will be fun! Anything you would recommned, Nina? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Janice and Lynn!!

    Nina thanks for the fun challenge, loved making those ribbon roses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nina, thank you so much for the kind words. Your stamps just speak to me - I love them! Looking forward to next month's release already :) Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats to all winners! beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous cards, everyone! nina, thanks for the inspiration to try the ribbon and paper roses!-they are very addictive for me:)

    thanks for sharing my card-you are so sweet, girl! and, is the lynn that won, me? if so, THANK YOU, and if its the other lynn-congrats to her and janet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to everyone on beautiful creations. I enjoyed seeing everyone's work. And for Lynn and Janice...enjoy your win!
    Thanks Nina, for the chance to play along.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails