Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy new year!

Hello, stamping friends. I hope you had a wonderful holiday celebration. I'm still enjoying the break since my girls are still off this week. Do you find it hard to go back to routine after a long pause? I know I do, so I'm just going to enjoy my time adjusting this week before school starts on Monday.

I do have cards to share because it's GinaK Designs' preview week. But, first I have a card to share for StampTV's sketch challenge today. I used my well-loved sets, Grand Damask and Heartily Your Additions stamp sets. The papers are Pink Paislee's Cupid.

STVSKSP7 You are Wonderful
Finally, I haven't forgotten about my giveaway. I have so many things new this month that I was having a hard time to decide if I should wait till I am able to share about them all with you. Some of my new designs will have to wait until CHA at the end of the month (and I hope you will like them like I do). So, I decided since I can't all share my new designs at once, I'll divide my giveaways over the next few weeks.

My first giveaway will be tomorrow that includes my new GinaK Designs stamps to be released on Thursday, Jan 6th. So make sure you all come back. :-)
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you Nina! Your card is beautiful and I really love the sentiment!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nina - love your card, and I am looking forward to seeing all you have to share :-)
    Blessings
    M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year!!!
    Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! Love the way you used three different pattern papers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! Love all the vibrant colors!!! Amazing!!! Gorgeous card!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, Such Vibrant colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Nina... the bright cheery patterns and colors on this card are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the unique design with the pattern papers. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails