Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Did you know...?

...that Bazzill papers now have patterned papers? I was fortunate enough to try out their Grandma's Feather Bed collection and they are so pretty. I love the floral and elegant patterns combined with the classic polka dots and stripes in trendy colors. This collection also comes with coordinating elements like buttons and paper flowers.

Here are some cards I created with these yummy papers and SRM Stickers, which are my go-to products when I need to create beautiful, but not time consuming cards, usually to give away as a gift set. I used the We've Got Your Stickers Thanks on these cards. I love that this sheet comes with images and sentiments in many colors, including my favorite white.

Bazzill Card 2

Bazzill Card 1

Bazzill Card 3

Make sure you check out the SRM Blog posts yesterday, today and tomorrow for more Bazzill paper projects with SRM Stickers.

Finally, The Craft's Meow crew is previewing the June 1 release stamps today featuring my friend Michelle's newest set, It's a Shore Thing. My stamps didn't get here in time before I packed my craft supplies to make way for home renovations going on right now. More info (take note of the giveaway!) on the TCM blog. Tomorrow, I hope you can join us for the release blog hop with more prize giveaways!
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Hi Nina! Sweet cards, love the bright colours! The SRM stickers are lovely.
    I'm looking forward to the release tomorrow... ;) can't wait..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nina, beautiful paper indeed!!! Lovely cards!
    xxx
    Dutch Tulip
    Marja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta give you kudos for your beautiful cards! The release looks like it's going to be terrific!
    Jan G (jgarber5@cox.net) Google's being silly!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails