Sunday, April 1, 2012

Crafty Friends' Challenge #1

I am so thrilled that my very talented and dear friend, Beate Johns, asked me to join her brand new challenge blog, Crafty Friends' Challenge, along with some of my favorite crafters! I am among a talented group, so I'd better step up my game :). Just look at these ladies I'll be "crafting" with:
Beate Johns
Charmaine Ikach
Heather Jensen
Jenn Balcer
Linda Lucas
This is going to be a kick back kind of challenge blog and LOTS of fun. It's bi-weekly, so you have 2 weeks to do the challenge. For our first one, the challenge is to create something VINTAGE! And I couldn't be happier! It's my favorite type of projects to make.

Here is my card. I used The Craft's Meow's Sew Lovely stamp set (dress form and sentiment).
Sew-Lovely-Dress-form
I decided to make it a fairy dress form, so I added the butterfly wings (Spellbinders Wonderful Wings) and Want2Scrap has coordinating bling to go with them! I love paper piecing that dress. The papers are Crate Paper.
Sew-Lovely-Dress-details
The little tag is from Spellbinders Home Sweet Home dies. The collage in the background is from TCM's Sent With Love set.
Sew-Lovely-Dress-details2
I hope you can join us in this new exciting challenge!
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Wow Nina - this is divine! I love the butterfly wings and the coordinating bling - gorgeous! Beautiful details - as always! It is exciting to be on another Team with you my friend! {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nina, your card looks AMAZING! I LOVE the blinged up wings and the paper you chose.
    Thanks for being on this challenge with me!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous...love the added wings Nina!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These blingy butterfly wings are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Nina - love the wings and the bling. The wee sentiment tag is so sweet.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, Nina this is amazing! I love your stamps and the butterfly and co-ordinating bling are a match made in heaven!! Beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nina, this is absolutely GORGEOUS! I'm so excited to be creating with you and getting to know you better! :) I LOVE your work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty Nina. Love the blinged butterfly wings. So glad we are on the team together. :)

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails