Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Sweet Kind Mother

I have a shabby Mother's card for you today. It's not just for the upcoming Mother's day either. It's good for birthdays, or just to say hello to your mom! My girls saw this and asked if I made myself a card. :). Silly girls...

I used TCM's Mother and Father stamps. The frame is die cut using Spellbinders Labels 18 and highlighted with Want2Scrap nestabling. The flower on the side is also by Want2Scrap. The leaves and little doily are by Spellbinders.
Mother-details
I also stamped the big flower from Beautiful Spring on the background with Olive ink. The papers are some old October Afternoon and Melissa Frances.I'm entering this to Ribbon Carousel blog's challenge this week. The sketch follows Card Patterns #164.
Mother
I'm swamped with design work due to being sick. There are lots happening next week, including a NinaB Designs hop once again! And the new The Craft's Meow May release will be previewed soon! In the meantime, my girls are getting ready for a Mother's day (or Women's day here) program at school this weekend. I'm not sure what they're doing yet, but I think I'll be in for a wonderful surprise!
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Stunning card Nina!! Love the die, bling and fab patterned paper on this.... Praying for you as I know you are swamped, being sick has longer ramifications in getting back on track after missing so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love all your layers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful Nina. Love the fabric flower. :)

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you feel better Nina. Your card is amazing. I love you the bow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nina, that is BEAUTIFUL! I love the shabby and especially the pearls! It's stunning. Thank you so much for playing along with the Ribbon Carousel challenge blog.

    Valerie @ RC DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is to dye for.....come by for a visit!
    http://georgie-hornpuddinnpie.blogspot.com/2012/05/were-not-in-kansas-anymore.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! Love all the different patterns that you used. Great take on the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails