Wednesday, November 21, 2012

More Use-My-Stash projects

I have more projects to share with you today using my stash. I used my favorite Simple Stories paper stack for these cards. My first one uses a sentiment from Penny Black's Foliage Fancy stamp set.
Dehoard-proj4
This one uses a chipboard bird by Basic Grey. The sentiment is from Penny Black's Petal Party stamp set.
Dehoard-proj3
This card uses some die cuts using Spellbinders' Morrocan Accents and Motifs and The Craft's Meow's Love Dwells Here stamp set. The rosette is by American Crafts.
Dehoard-proj-2
To all our American friends, we hope you all have a wonderful and safe thanksgiving weekend. It's an ordinary day here with school :(, but we'll celebrate with a special dinner that includes some treasured finds from the local markets (ribs and sweet potatoes). 

"Thanks be to God for his inexpressible gift!" (2Cor. 9:15)
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!! Love your designs and bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cheerful cards Nina. Happy Thanksgiving.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work! And hoping you are having a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful cards. I especially like how you framed the Eiffel

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails