Monday, May 13, 2013

Vintage Flower Cards

Happy Monday! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. And those who are moms celebrated your special day yesterday. My family spent the morning at church, then they took me to my favorite Chinese restaurant and a movie, and finished off with a trip to the ice cream shop. It was a great day!

I have 3 cards for you today that were posted previously on the Want2Scrap blog. First is a wedding card that uses TCM's Sweet Silhouettes and Timeless Tags stamp sets. The papers are Authentique. I used various Want2Scrap products on this. More details on the W2S blog.
W2S-May-2013
My next two cards use my TCM Stitched Sentiments set and my favorite Want2Scrap bling.
W2S-Apr13-Card3b
More detailed info on the Want2Scrap blog.
W2S-Apr13-Card3a
The NinaB Designs team will be bloghopping on Wednesday. I hope you can join us!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL Cards for today!! I just got the silhouette stamp set and I can't wait to ink it up and create!! Looking forward to the Blog Hop and even more AMAZING Inspiration!! One of my FAVORITE Times of the month!! ;) Hope you had a FABULOUS Mohter's Day Weekend and that you have a Fabulous Week!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards Nina - love them all, but it is the two 'blingy' ones that really appeal to me.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails