Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Dear Friend

***Before my main post, I just want to remind you all that Google Reader will be shut down on July 1, 2013. If you haven't done so, please follow my blog through Bloglovin' (HERE are easy to follow instructions on the migration process) and NinaB Designs Facebook, and I'm also on Pinterest. Thank you, friends!***

It has been a very busy week. We had 15 guests from America who helped us organize an English Camp in our little Croatian town. We had almost 200 kids and had to reject over 50 because of limited space. It was a lot of work for everyone, but SO worth it! Christ was exalted; memories were made; new friendships were formed and old ones renewed. It was another successful camp and many kids are already looking forward to 2014! I'm thankful for all the many friends, both Croats and Americans, who made it possible.
Today's card is one I made for TCM's recent release but didn't get to post due to the camp. I used two of my latest sets, Beautiful Rose and Fancy Flourishes, this month's FREE with $50 purchase or you can purchase it by itself for $12. The papers are again the lovely Penelope by Hot Off the Press. The pearls are by Want2Scrap.
TCM-BR-SM3
The beautiful lacey circle is die cut using Spellbinders Asian Accents. Seam binding with a small rose flower add more to the feminine flair. Is it too girly? :)
TCM-BR-SM3d
Here are my TCM June release stamps:
by Nina B Designs
by Nina B Designs
compatible with Project Life
by Nina B Designs
4 x 4
Samples:
I might be MIA from my blog for a while, but I will be back. I am thankful for your visits and comments!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Nina this is a beautiful card - and never too girly :-).
    So great to hear that the camp was so popular and God was glorified.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and a what a wonderful camp experience!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails