Friday, October 11, 2013

Things that Made Me Smile

I have some happy lovelies to share with you today. SCS has the Hope You Can Cling To going on now and one of the challenges is to create something that makes you smile. The Craft's Meow is one of the prize sponsors.

My first is a card that uses some October Afternoon papers that evoke happainess and joy. I love this bike sticker. The sentiment is Chalkboard Birthday. I added the Twinery twine for streamers.
Bike-bday
And since we're on the subject, here are a few other things that made me smile lately. These were posted on my friends' Facebook pages. I hope they will bring a smile to your face today, too.
 A friend's son's handiwork :).
 And I can totally relate to this one :).
Here's a lovely song that I think is so sweet. It's sung by a talented young husband and wife duo:

Finally, another thing that makes me smile are sales and specials from my favorite scrapbooking companies. Here are a few:

Scrapbook STEALS always have something I want at a huge discount.

Two Peas in a Bucket - valid until Oct 14, 2013
Check out their SALE items, too!
Photobucket
Follow me on Facebook * Pinterest * Bloglovin'

2 comments:

  1. Love the Grandma cartoon :-) Sweet card Nina, and I love the touch of twine on the handle bars.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nina! Thanks for linking this up to the Ready-Made Embellishments Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails