Please bear with me as this is a long post, but I hope it'll be worth it to read to the end. I'm sharing lots of photos, info, tips, a huge discount code, a list of hoppers and a GIVEAWAY (leave a comment to win access to the course).
A Little History:Back in 2015 when I had to take a break from blogging due to a family health situation and temporary relocation, I had to make do with limited creative supplies. I had been dabbling with watercolors for my cards, but was limited in my supplies and skills. That Christmas, I received some fancy watercolor paints and papers. I then discovered Angela Fehr's Watercolor YouTube Channel and quickly enrolled in her online courses. I've been slowly learning to combine my love for cardmaking and watercoloring by painting small pieces of art that I make into cards. You can see what I've been up to in that area through my Instagram account.
About the Course:
Please check out the rest of the hop participants below.
- Course Information: Angela Fehr's blog with a free watercolour video tutorial
- Guest Author: Karin Akesdotter's blog, Peppermint Patty's Papercraft
- Doodlewash blog: Charlie O'Shields
- Scarlett Damien (video post)
- Kimberly Crawford's blog
- Guest Author: Lindsay Weirich, the Frugal Crafter
- Nina Brackett's blog - you are here!
- First, leave a comment below.
- If you want another entry, please follow me on Instagram (where I am most active) and leave another comment below to say you've followed me there. If you're already an IG follower, please leave a comment below to say so.
Remember, Creative Watercolour: Techniques is priced at $59 USD, however until November 18th, students can get the course for $29 (50% off) using the discount code FIRSTDIBS. If you win the giveaway after you already enrolled, you will be refunded the course amount.