Saturday, June 6, 2009

Mojo Monday #89 Notecards

Here's my submission for the Mojo Monday 89 challenge this week. This is one of the cards in a personalized notecard set I'm making for a client. The papers are from the Bailey Collection by K&Co. Card base is So Saffron, button is from PTI, Prima flower and yellow ribbon.


Make sure you go to this post to enter in my first blog candy. One of the prizes is a paper pack sampler of GinaK's Pure Luxury Cardstocks. Have a good weekend!

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Your cards are amazing! I saw your post on the EtsyInspired Challenge (Ashley - http://hearthugsdesigns.blogspot.com/search?q=EtsyInspired) and wanted to stop by. Ashley is out on Maternity Leave but I'm sure you will hear from her.

    The EIC DT would love to have you play along with the challenge this week! It's so much fun and most of us and the players are huge Unity addicts! You'd be in good company!

    Hope to see you again, and I am now following your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty design Nina! Love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nina, I love this!
    I nominated you for a blog award. Please visit my blog to check it out. http://istampu4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous as always Nina. I love the colors and the color of the flower.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails