Monday, June 8, 2009

Stylish Challenge

I've been a follower of Betsy's blog ever since I found it a few months ago. I just love her shabby chic style and her blog is just full of wonderful inspirations and small glimpses of her family life. Her blog is just one of those happy places I go to whenever possible. Betsy just issued a Stylish Challenge, where she asks you to look for stylish inspirations online and incorporate them on your card. I love this challenge because it' something I do already.

Here are my inspirations. I'm sorry that I forgot to take note of where I got them. So, if these look familiar, please let me know.



r

And here's my card:

I just love that frame with the different patterns in the third picture. I tried to copy that same on my card. The sentiment is something I designed and can be available for purchase through Squigglefly. I reduced the size to fit in my curly label punch. The DPs are from PTI, SU and Basic Grey.

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Gasp!!! Beautiful card! Just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful! I love how you really gave your card the look and feel of the photos you chose -- fabulous! Thanks for playing along! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely gorgeous, Nina!!
    All the DPs are worked so well together. TFS~

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh, I really like this card! What great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on the challenge - very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful. Where have you been? Seems awfully quiet out here in blog land

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails