Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Squigglefly on Sheetloads of Cards

Guess what? Squigglefly is sponsoring Sheetloads of Cards this month. And on the cover of Sheetloads is Shelly's beautiful card with my drawing available through Squigglefly. Make sure you check out the Squigglefly blog as they post challenges weekly.

Have a great day! I'm off to shop at one of the biggest outlet malls in GA. I'm giddy with excitement as I only get to do this once every 3-4 years when we're back here. Also, my Croatian friend, Irena, and I are taking a Wilton's cake decorating class at our local Hobby Lobby. I know I shouldn't start another hobby, but maybe I'll learn something there that I can use on my cards :-).

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. OOh shopping what fun!
    Enjoy your class - whatever next for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nina!! Glad to read your blog again. Enjoy your summer and shop 'til drop, lol!! I do the same thing when I go back to Japan every 3-4 years :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's funny, but I think paper crafting and cake decorating are related! I know a lot of people who do both, including myself!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails