Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Thank you, my friends

I recently received these wonderful awards from two of online friends.

This one is from the uber-talented, Maki. I first "met" her when There She Goes stamps released my Tweeterpated and Cupcake MnM sets earlier this year. She designs for them. I've loved every card she's made with my stamp sets. I can't tell you how honored I am to be listed among her Top 10 favs.

This one is from another talented artist, Sue, whom I've also seen transform my simple drawings into beautiful works of art. Sue is one of this month's StampTV On Center Stage, too.

Now! here are the rules for this award:
1.# By accepting this award you recognize that the giver ‘LIKES YOUR STYLE’.
2.# You agree to display this award proudly on your site, and include a post linking back to the giver.
3.# And because there are so many bloggers out there whose style you like, you will share this award with them… however many that may be.

I nominate these talented ladies:

Lisa
Michelle
Lori
Joni
Justine
Sue

Make sure you check out these ladies' blogs and you will sure to be inspired.

I haven't had much time to create the last few days. I miss my slower-paced schedule in Croatia. I can't decide which one I'd rather give up - craft stores or more regular time :-)? We did go see the movie "Up" with the girls today and that was fun. I cried my eyes out twice in that movie. What can I say? I'm a sap...heehee.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Oh Nina,

    This is quite a surprise. I'm blushing and quite honored to be selected by you. You're the one tha has amazing and beautiful style.
    I'm excited and gladly accept before you change your mind! tee-hee
    Thank you so very much.
    your package has been mailed today... enjoy!

    I'm a sap too. I haven't seen that movie yet though. Glad you are enjoying yourself.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails