Monday, November 15, 2010

Vintage Christmas Cards

I'm so excited to join my very first Ippity Stamps Blog Hop. I've been a fan ever since they opened for business several months ago. Make sure you stop by the Ippity blog for a list of participants and to see the SNEAK PEEKS.

My cards today use the Season of Joy set, courtesy of my friend JenMarie. I just love the big sentiments, snowflakes, and the frames that fit Spellbinder dies. My first card uses Pink Paislee's papers. And yes, I tore the paper on purpose. :-).

Nina Sketch 84

This card uses October Afternoon papers and Cosmo Cricket's tiny type alphabet stickers.
Nina Sketch 89

Your next stop is...The Crafty Frugalista

Photobucket


20 comments:

  1. Bursting with Vintage GOODNESS! LOVE LOVE them both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O.M.Goodness. These are AMAZING! Absolutely FABULOUS, sweet Nina!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such pretty cards...I've been really loving the colors you've been using lately!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay so happy you joined us for the hop these are just gorgeous Nina love them both!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Hey, BTW I just had a card I made using your digi 'Sew Fabulous' picked up for publication! thanks for a great digi!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards :0)
    so easy to fall in love with ippity stamps eh.
    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards, I love them both, your style is gorgeous!
    So glad you joined us in the hop this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW Nina..your vintage style cards are so amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. how pretty both of these are, nina! love the torn paper!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love both cards! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  11. G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S! These are both so pretty and I love the distressing of paper on your first card...magnificent!

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful cards. love the vintage look in the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Welcome and such beautiful cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the vintage look! My fave is the sencond card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful creations! Hope to see you hopping with us next week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails