Friday, January 27, 2012

2 is Much Better

Yay, it's Friday! It's going to be a busy weekend in our home. We're expecting lots of friends coming over and I even planned a special crafty time with my girls. We're working on something, a fun decor for their room. We'll see how they'll turn out.

Today's card uses my new Spellbinders Home Sweet Home dies again. I just love this little house. The set comes with the little hearts too that you can use to die cut the inside of the house. The sentiment is from my The Craft's Meow's In Tandem set and the swirly bling is from Want2Scrap (They're having a BIG 99 cent bling sale, by the way!). As usual, the supplies list are linked below.
2 is much
Here's a close up of the house with the sentiments. And look at that gorgeous swirly bling.
2 is much detail2
I love these little roses. This card is perfect for the Moxie Fab Die Cutting challenge,
2 is much detail
Here are the dies I used. They're going to be available soon at your favorite retail and/or online stores.
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Love this Nina - love the bright colours and the die cut. The bling and flowers all add to make one very pretty card.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Nina! You are one creative woman. :)
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this little house, nina! such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Nina! Thanks for linking this up to the Die Cutting Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails