Friday, January 13, 2012

I Love You

Today is a very special day because it's our wedding anniversary. I have been blessed beyond measure by my sweet and wonderful husband and I consider him one of my most precious gifts from God. We have a low key celebration today that includes a dinner in the capital. 

I made this card to honor our special day. I know it's feminine, but why can't we make such pretty cards for men? :) I used The Craft's Meow's Sent with Love set for this. I accented the side with some Spellbinders Ironworks die cuts. The images were colored with Copics. And it was finished off with 3 little pearls from Want2Scrap and a paper rose.
I Love You
I will be announcing the winner of my Facebook Page giveaway later today. And finally, have you checked the Spellbinders Blog Frenzy going on now? Bekka Feeken is showing one of my designs today. What do you think? She's amazing, as are all the Spellbinders DT.
Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Nina - I'm sure he will love it! Congratulations to you both on this happy occasion, Rx

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy Anniversary...gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Much love to you and your hubby on your special day, Nina. Enjoy remembering all the years and why you fell in love to begin with! God bless you both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Nina - and may God bless you with may more years together.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nina! Beautiful card! I am loving the new Spellbinders dies designed by you, just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy anniversary, Nina!! What a beautiful card!!! May God always be the center of your relationship--Ecc. 4:12b!!!! Many blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hope your day was special, nina! i love your coloring, and how you tucked the scroll around the paper edges:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nina, this is gorgeous, beautiful details.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Nina! Belated "Happy Anniversary" to you and your husband! Wishing you many more years of happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow interesting creations on ur blog.like ur creations n now I m ur new follower.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails