Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Wishing You...

Hello, friends! Today's card is my second project as a Guest DT for this month's Timeless Tuesday Challenge by Flourishes.The challenge is to think treats. When I first read that, I immediately thought of paper crafting treats. So I packaged one of my favorite embellishments, paper roses, in an SRM tube, and created a tag to go with it. I used the solid girl image and sentiment from Kids' Play stamp set. It's just the perfect image for this pretty little gift.
Flourishes-treats2
I used Spellbinders' Fancy Tags Two, one of my new designs from Summer CHA, to frame the sentiment. The papers are by Carta Bella. I embellished the tag with some vintage lace, seam binding, buttons, Want2Scrap bling, and of course, a paper rose.
Flourishes-treats
Please visit the Timeless Tuesday Challenge team's blogs for more Treats inspiration: 
I hope you can join us this week for this sweet challenge!
Photobucket

24 comments:

  1. Nina this is fabulous - love the cheerful colours and all the wee details.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nina,
    How adorable! Yep that is really sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nina..

    Lovely and wonderful work.

    Hugs from Brazil.

    Val Rodrigues

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute idea Nina! Love your paper treat project! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is SOOO SWEET!!!!!!! :) ANYONE would LOOOOOOVE to receive this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nina, not only is this drop dead gorgeous, what a sweet idea too! LOVE this Nina!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. See now, this would be a sweet treat for me ;) That is one gorgeous tag Nina!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is super cute, Nina! And who wouldn't want to receive a little package of paper roses...love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now that's the kind of treat I need... no calories and gorgeous to boot! Fabulous treat project this week Nina!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous idea Nina! Love your gift tag and I don't think anyone would say no to paper roses.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this is fantastic. I'd love to get a tube of roses! So pretty!
    Beth Greco

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute~sweet~adorable and pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Whoever gets this will really have a pretty treat!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is lovely, great job decorating such a small area with so much detail.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely idea to have roses as the treat. It adds a sweetness to the project.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This tag is gorgeous! Love your color combo and your idea to create packaging for crafting "treats".

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nina, this is simply the most gorgeous treat tube I have ever seen! I love it as much as the day you showed it to me and I think it's so creative - Love it! Now, if only I can mine as good as yours :)

    ~ Amanda :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ohhhh, this is super sweet!! What a lovely gift to give & receive!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is very sweet and what a lovely little trinket to give to a friend or co-worker.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails