Sunday, January 20, 2013

TCM Jan 2013 Previews: Many Thanks

Welcome to day one of The Craft's Meow's January 2013 Release Previews. Today we're showing the Many Thanks set. I think the majority of cards I make individually are thank you cards. (Christmas tops Thank You's but I usually mass produce them). This set is just perfect for those gratitude cards.

I made a graphic style card for today. I used various Imagine Crafts inks to create the background.
TCM-Thanks
I heat embossed with white another sentiment from the set on a dark red cardstock. I highlighted it with 2 Want2Scrap pearls.
TCM-Thanks-det
Please check out the TCM blog for a list of participants on today's previews, including our Guest Designer of the month, Jennifer Ingle! A stamp set will be given away to one commenter on the TCM blog. The winner will be randomly drawn and announced the next day's post. Have a great day!
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Love your card & love these big sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the overall graphic design of this thank you card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card! Love the CASE style.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this Nina - love the pattern, the colors - very nice!
    Sandra ltb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the stunning simplicity of this Nina.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this simple card. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, Love the design... Simply perfect!! Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails