Saturday, January 26, 2013

"Tis So Sweet

I just love the color combo of this one: pink, red and Kraft. I used two of the recent January release sets on today's card. The sentiment is from Beautiful Hymns set. The bird is from Happy as a Lark set.

I first cut a panel of patterned paper from Authentique's Lovely Collection and adhered it on a pink card stock. I die cut Spellbinders Window #2 die on kraft and popped it up using foam dots. I decorated the window with Want2Scrap's Bling Hearts - Pink and Red Rhinestones on the top and Sleek Strips Pearls-White along the bottom.
W2S-Feb-13-2
It's hard to see on the photo, but the window is slightly propped open. A little bit of twine above the sentiment and the card is done. I'm entering this to the Moxie Fab Window Challenge. Cath may have a different idea for a window, but I took it literally :).
W2S-Feb-13-2-det
Doesn't this card scream spring? I can't wait! :) Have a great weekend!
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. This is stunning Nina - love the simple colours and the bird really stands out being stamped in red,
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and wonderful hymns!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Nina! Thanks for linking this up to the Make a Card with a Window Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails