Sunday, February 24, 2013

So Blessed, New Stamps & Winners

Hello, friends! I have a new card, new stamps and the winners of the NinaB Designs blog hop to share with you today.

First my card...I used 3 of my Penny Black stamps: Lace Delight (the border on the bottom), Petal Party (flower) and So Blessed (sentiment). I had so much fun making this card. I used that Polaroid frame again.
PB-SB2
The die cut center is actually parchment paper cut using the Spellbinders Medallion Four die. Isn't it beautiful? The flower was colored with Copic markers. The leaves were die cut using my design, Spellbinders Little Leaves.
PB-SB-det
Now some new stamps to share with you. These 5 sets were introduced at Winter 2013 CHA and are now available at your LSS or the PB Online store:
 And last week, The Craft's Meow had their February Release, including these two sets of mine: Baby Shelf and Soaring High:
***And now the winners of the NinaB Designs hop:
Prize #1 from my blog: Tammy  
Prize #2 from Clare's blog: Moosik
Winners, please email (via Contact tab above) me with your info within 4 days (till Feb 28) in order to claim the  prize. Please put under Subject, "Feb 2013 NBD Hop Winner." This will help with organization and avoiding confusion since I have to depend on my mom to do most of my mailing for me. Thanks for understanding. Thank you all for entering! See you next month for the March Hop!
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. What a totally awesome looking and perfect card! Beautiful stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Tammy and Moosik! Beautiful card! Love the stamps used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great new sets Nina, and I am LOVING how the die cut parchment paper looks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love,love,this & all stamps used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! I love the new sets!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your new sets are amazing! love the tree builder and that scripted background:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails