Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Heavenly Retreat

I am currently out of town on a retreat with some of my favorite people in the world (all 300 or so of them!). I'm at our church's Missions Conference with dear friends who serve in different parts of the world. We only get together every two years so this week is a real treat for me and my family. And being close to the Pacific ocean is a big plus too. There is nothing like it to remind me of the vastness of God. It truly is a picture of heaven where we are right now.

My card today is for this week's Card Patterns' sketch:

And here's my card using an image from our sponsor, Blackleaf Studios. The sentiment is by SRM Stickers.
Nina Sketch 77

And make sure you check out the snippets on Gina's blog.
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. This is such a cute card! I really like the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the circles, especially tying in the background with the embossing folder! Cute card, I really like pink and black! Have a wonderful time being refreshed in the Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card, Nina! Love the hot pink and gray and black combo! Thanks for sharing your beautiful view! Makes me miss my walks along the beach in La Jolla when I lived there! Have a wonderful retreat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Nina - great use of the sketch! Enjoy your retreat. Hope your week is full of blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is so cute and love the colors! Love the picture of the beach...what a gorgeous location and enjoy your time with your friends fellowshipping together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card...you sure have been a busy bee lately! Have a super time at your retreat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, Nina! What a beautiful way to spend summer days! I'm so glad you're feeling so blessed!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you're having quite a beautiful trip, Nina! So happy for you! Another beautiful card, too! You always inspire!

    Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  9. How fun and I'm sure very restoring too. Hope you enjoy your time! Love your sweet card too! Hugs from Denmark!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails