Monday, August 2, 2010

Some Moxie Fab Card Style Cards

I've been so busy that I almost forgot to submit these for the Moxie Fab Card Style Challenge that deadlines today. It was so much fun to finally meet Cath at CHA. She's as nice as I imagined who has a very soft soothing voice that I've always wanted. (I have a very low voice and I've been mistaken too many times for a boy on the phone :-).

Anywho, here are my cards. The first two are for the Fun and Cute Category, which is one style I struggle with a lot. The fish and sentiment are from the Stamp TV Eclectic Summer set.
This card uses the Cosmo Cricket Nutmeg papers and chipboard. The sentiment is from Heartily Yours Addition by Gina K Designs.

This card is for the Moxie Fab Elegant and Classy Category that uses my Fine Furnishings and FF Addition sets.

This card uses the Basic Grey Origins papers and Layers of Colors Nature Walk set.

The last cards are for the Vintage Shabby Chic Category, which competes with the Elegant style as my favorite :-). The background roses and bowl are from Layers of Colors' Vintage Roses set.

Finally, this vintage card uses October Afternoon's Report Card papers, Unity stamps and SRM Stickers (Live Life Schooldays) for the sentiments.

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. sigh... you can do all styles so beautifully, Nina!! i LOVE them all!! you ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are all wonderful, nina!--my fav is the school card-love that one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh, Nina! Your "syle" cards are all fantastic! I love all the different designs! Each one has your special touches, that's for sure! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh, WOW, these are AMAZING!
    That pink card...... *thud* LOOOOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Nina! Thanks for entering the Let's Do Shabby & Vintage Card Style Week challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you played along!

    It was so GREAT to meet you last week! Mwah! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great takes on all those styles! I've spotted your cards in the mag, so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh MY, what a fabulous assortment of cards that showcase what a diverse artist you are! My faves are the adorable fish and the Vintage Shabby Chic rose cards, WONDERFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Nina! Thanks also for entering the Let's Do Classy & Elegant Card Style Week challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. ...and also for entering the Let's Do Fun & Cute Card Style Week challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails