Friday, August 27, 2010

Introducing Grand Damask and Fanciful Tags

We're busy organizing and packing (including my craft supplies) for our upcoming departure for Croatia. It has been hectic, so it's nice to get my mind off that for a short while and introduce you to my latest stamp designs, Grand Damask:

And Fanciful Tags, which coordinate well with Spellbinders' Fancy Tag dies.
I have a beautiful card by my friend, Carla, to show you using these sets. You can find more info on her StampTV post.

We're taking a day off and enjoying the day with my parents and girls today. It's always good to take a break once in awhile. Stay cool and enjoy your day.

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Nina--these are beautiful stamps! Love how elegant those flourishes are! You could add them to almost any card:) LOVE it! Your card is STUNNING--love the stamp and that bow:) BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! gorgeous stamps, Nina! beautiful card, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nina your designs just blow my little creative mind. You are so talented. How are you doing? I am finally starting to feel a little "normal" again and I have really missed my "friends" Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautiful!! I love the font of the sentiments...:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just GORGEOUS!!!!!!
    I hope you have a safe trip! Sretan Put! ;)
    my mom just left this morning...I feel empty! :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow!!!! i love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're a fabulous artist, Nina! LOVE this new stamp set!! Gorgeous!

    Have a very special time with your family. Bittersweet saying Goodbye, I'm sure. Wish I could give you one more hug in person before you head home to Croatia. I will forever be grateful to God for our time together.

    Many hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh, my gorgeously delish!! :)
    p.s. that embossing folder is a new one from stampin'up, called "vintage wallpaper". i'm addicted!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both are gorgeous new sets Nina! And your card is pure loveliness!

    I know time flew by while you were here. Time has a way of doing that, especially when we're having fun. And saying goodbye is never easy. But life goes on! Which is what makes each moment even more sweet. Safe travels home, dear friend. I'm so glad we got to meet, even if for a short time. I'll keep my fingers crossed that I'll see you again at CHA!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails