Sunday, March 20, 2011

You're the Best and Some Announcements!

I just have a few announcements for you today. Please join me and the Gina K Designs team as we showcase the new release stamps this week. I will be back tomorrow morning for the GKD hop using three of the new stamps. And as usual, Gina will be offering some generous prizes along the way.

Here's a CAS card that was shared at the release party on Thursday using my latest Lovely Labels 3. I white embossed it on Chocolate brown cardstock. I stamped the text background from Vintage Backgrounds on the bottom with Versamark for added interest. The sentiment is die cut using Spellbinders' Fancy Tags Two.
LL3 Card 1
And tomorrow, my good friend Lisa Hjulberg will have the GRAND OPENING of her brand new adventure, The Craft's Meow. She has previews already showing on the blog, so make sure you check out what yumminess she has in store for us paper crafters.

See you back here tomorrow! Finally, don't forget to check out my 2nd blog anniversary giveaway. More details HERE.
Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. just beautiful. You create the most amazing stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful CAS card, Nina! I love the color combo you used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very striking!!it really catches your eye at first glance, and then you keep coming back to see more detail.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card--I like the white embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY! This is such a beautiful CAS card--still packed with DETAIL! LOVE LOVE LOVE:) Great job, NINA! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty Nina!
    What a beautiful idea for a CAS design!
    Thank you for sharing!
    Blessings and Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd say CASAB Clean & Simple & Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  8. You even rock at CAS!!! Great card, my friend! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails