Monday, June 20, 2011

Enjoy Your Day

We had a gloomy weekend with lots of rain and strong winds. I thought I lost my flower boxes, but thankfully, only a few blooms were affected. Here's a card to hopefully make your day bright. :-).

The sentiment and speech bubble are from TCM's Just Sayin' set. The papers are Echo Park's Springtime collection.
Enjoy Your day
We hope you had a wonderful Father's day weekend with your loved ones. We miss our dear dads (and moms, too!) dearly, but are thankful for skype that makes the world smaller. My hubby and I even got to go on a date. For his special day, he treated me out to a dinner and a movie. God has blessed me indeed!

Well, we're off to another adventure today. I'll let you know what we're up to later. Till then, enjoy your day!
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Cute card Nina, and yes it did make me smile, thanks.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card, Nina!! Love the colours and that cute little bird & fun sentiment. Hope the weather improves soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! I too miss my family & thanks to Skype.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!! Just found your blog and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card in your signature style! Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend despite a bit of bad weather. Love the bowling post below, too. What great pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails