Wednesday, January 11, 2012

You're So Sweet

Slow and steady, I'm finally getting back to creating again and it's been wonderful. I'm still a bit rusty after taking a few weeks off, but I'm just glad I produced something. I can't stop now :).

Today's card uses a vintage image that I downloaded a while ago and I can't remember where I got it. I just love that little girl. If she were a brunette, she would totally remind me of my youngest, curls and all. The stamps are The Craft's Meow's Life is a Carnival and Timeless Tags sets. The images were die cut using Spellbinders dies. I used one of the Elegant Post dies as sort of a border. I like that and will do that again. The papers are Prima.
You're so Sweet
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Nina! I love the DP and the sweet vintage image! Wonderful embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card Nina - the Elegant Post is stunning used as you have here.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable - your DP looks like it could have inspired your colors on the previous post with the butterflys (-:
    love how you used the Elegant Post,,,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, how stunning Nina! I just love that bow too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails