Friday, July 6, 2012

Cards and Winners!

Thank you all so much for your visits while I was gone. We took a much needed break. My family and I were treated to a Grecian vacation where we got to see many ancient sites that brought Bible stories to life! We visited places where the Apostle Paul went, like Philippi, Thessaloniki, Corinth, Berea, Athens. It was a trip we will not soon forget. I'll share some photos in a future post. We hit the ground running as we now prepare for a super busy summer (expecting 23 guests this weekend!) that involves English and Youth camps, so I'm still on semi-hiatus on this blog over the next few weeks.

Here are today's cards. I made these a few weeks ago, but never got to sharing them. These use leftover scraps from my Crate Paper Emma's Shoppe collection.
DH-Cards1
I'm always in need of girly cards for my girls' friends. The sentiments on this card is from a LOC retired set.
DH-Cards1a
This one will be perfect for one of my girls as they are all Daddy's girls (well, they're Mommy's girls, too). It'll be hard to pick which daughter gets it...Hmmm, I may have to whip 2 more similar cards. :)
DH-Cards1b
Before I announce the winners, I have to let you know that most of the prizes will not be mailed out until July 17 at the earliest. I'm sending them through my American friends who will return to the US then. They will get to you faster (and it's more secure!) that way, than if I send them from Croatia. Also:

A note about claiming your prize: Due to the number of prizes being given away on my blog and my dependence on my mom to do the shipping, I have to ask that the winners email (via Contact tab above) me with their info within 4 days (till July 10) in order to claim the  prize. This will help with organization and avoiding confusion. Thanks for understanding!

Now onto the winners of my giveaway...
Layers of Color's Sweet Silhouettes stamp set (retired) ...House Built of Cards 

Congratulations, winners! Please email me via the Contact tab above and, if possible, with the subject, "June 2012 Giveaway Winner (prize)." This will make it easier for me to spot your email in my ever growing inbox :). Thank you, all, for joining in my giveaways.
Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. Lovely cards Nina - the second one especially appeals to me. What a fantastic holiday you must have had :-).
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards once again! You vacation sounds just like one we would like to take one day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful cards
    hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your trip sounds amazing! What a wonderful opportunity. Hope that the next week isn't too crazy. Thanks so much for continuing to share your work with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are gorgeous.

    Congrats to the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful cards and congrats to the lucky winners!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty Nina. Love the lovely papers and those stickers. The lace is gorgeous! Congrats to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I sent you an email with my info. Thrilled to have won a prize! Can't wait to try out the Bauble Blossoms One dies! Looks like fun!
    Thanks!
    DeniseB

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nina!! You are awesome!! I love to hear how and what the Lord is doing in your life-- I love lifting you up!! B
    Thank you for sharing the wonderful cards!! Be blessed--~Beyond Measure
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  10. BEAUTIFUL cards, Nina!! LOVE the papers and designs! YOU amaze me:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful cards! Love the CAS designs.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such adorable girly, girl cards, Nina!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails