Monday, November 26, 2012

TCM Previews: Valentine Wishes and Winners!

Hello, friends. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend! We don't have Thanksgiving here in Croatia, but we celebrated it as a family. We even had our own version of Black Friday (without the deals :( ) and finished our Christmas shopping. Then the weekend was spent at church and cleaning my house. After I've been sick for a couple of weeks, I've been playing catch up. It's been busy and so I apologize for the delay in announcing the winners of the NinaB Designs blog hop. Please scroll below!

The Craft's Meow team has previews this week for our November release. Today's set is one by Mabelle RO called Valentine Wishes. It's her signature cute and adorable style that is so fun to color and/or paper piece like I did below.
Val-Wishes
I colored her hair and pants with Copics and paper pieced the dress. The papers are My Mind's Eye. I adorned my card with some Want2Scrap bling.
Val-Wishes-det
Please make sure you stop by the TCM blog for more info on today's giveaway and inspiration!

Now, for the winner of the NinaB Designs Blog Hop. Prize #1 came from my blog and goes to...Lagene! Prize #2 came from Julie Overby's blog and goes to...Pam! Winners, please email (via Contact tab above) me with your info within 4 days (till Nov 30) in order to claim the  prize. This will help with organization and avoiding confusion. Thanks for understanding and happy hopping!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Love how you brought her to live, Nina - love all the bling, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Love the paper piercing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so pretty! I love the paper piecing! And I am doing a HAPPY DANCE, So excited about Prize #1!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails