Monday, May 6, 2013

Penny Black For You

Happy Monday, friends! I have a card for Penny Black's For Family Challenge going on now. This card was made using three PB stamps: Flower Charm, Flower Flourish (background) and Sweet Wishes (sentiment).

I first stamped the background stamp on white cardstock and used that to paper piece the little girl's dress. I then added some Copic shadowing on her dress. The bottom panel was left over from the stamped background piece.
PB-Familyb
The rest of her was also colored with Copics, in a more messy way. She kind of reminds me of my curly-haired little girl. The sentiment was highlighted using Want2Scrap's LeCreme pearls.
PB-Familydet
I am also on the SRM blog today with some patriotic projects. They were so fun to make for expat me who misses the US a lot, but I do love living here in Croatia. I wish I could live in two places at once. :) Have a great day!
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. OMG Nina, This is Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Nina - love the way you used the stamp for the 'fabric' of the frock.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Nina! The stamping on the dress is fabulous. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails