Friday, July 26, 2013

Feeling blessed and a trio of cards

Oh my poor neglected blog. I have missed posting, but am still busy traveling and visiting friends, churches and family. It's been so wonderful seeing so many dear ones again after years of being away. What a gift from the Lord friendships are! There is a blessedness being a part of God's church that is truly unique to us. For those we knew before, there's no absence, or long distance that could diminish our friendships. For those we just met, there seems an instant connection that overcomes cultural and language barriers. And of course it is because of our mutual love for Christ that makes all these possible. I feel truly blessed!

Now onto my card...I have some mixed-media inspired cards for you today that were posted earlier on the Want2Scrap blog
W2S-Auth-Cards
Here is a close up of one. I had fun making these tags! The white text is from Penny Black’s Love Chapter. The sentiments are by Penny Black's Dahlias set. 
W2S-Auth2b
You can get the details of these cards on the Want2Scrap blog.
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Yes...the family of God is wonderful. Jesus binds our hearts together ♥ Beautiful cards Nina. I love the mixed media aspect of these. I'm off to check out the details :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to see your post! Beautiful creations, as always, Nina! Enjoy time with friends and family. Blessings to you and your family, for all you do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Nina these are stunning - I am heading over to see the detail.
    So wonderful to know that you are enjoying your time stateside. And yes, I agree about the 'connection' there is within the body of Christ.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards Nina - I love the mixymatchy feel of them!
    Great to hear you've been having a wonderful time catching up with people and meeting new friends ;) Rx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails