Wednesday, September 4, 2013

I'm still here and a FREEBIE!

Hello, neglected blog, it's good too see you again. :) I still don't have any cards to show today since my craft room is still not quite organized. But, soon!

As stated before, I have been in the US all summer, with limited supplies and even more limited time. We literally had something going on the 2 months my family was there, except maybe a couple of days. It was crazy busy, but altogether was a huge blessing. People everywhere were so encouraging and enthusiastic to hear about our life in Croatia. We have experienced so much generosity, love, and kindness of friends and family. We came back home to Croatia filled of wonderful memories and a greater appreciation for the Body of Christ. We are truly blessed that God would instill a love among His people that remains strong, even though these reunions are few and far between. 

Here are some of my favorite pics this summer. 
My youngest at the GA Aquarium
 Bubbles!
 My oldest two were able to take horseback riding lessons.




 My oldest with her horse
How can something be both creepy and beautiful at the same time?
 The beautiful GA sunset:
 A glimpse of my MIL's beautiful garden.
And I used the photo above to create this that you can download for your Facebook Cover on my NinaB Designs' FB page.
Have a great day!


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful time with family and friends. Thank you for sharing your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a blessed time! The Lord is so good to us isn't He? Thanks for the last picture, I am no longer on FB but I used it for my Desktop background! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you had a blessed time! Thanks for sharing the beautiful pics!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails