Friday, December 13, 2013

Penny Black Merry Christmas Card

I have a quick post for you today. We have a busy weekend up ahead. One of my kids has a piano recital tonight while the other two will go caroling with the young people from church at the Retirement Home nearby. We're also hosting the youth afterwards for a Christmas party and watching the Hobbit movie. I can't wait to see the new one, but I have already forgotten much of what happened in the first movie! :) Tomorrow, our church is hosting the Women's Christmas party and I'll be speaking on "Jesus in the Eyes of Mary." It's been a great study and I can't wait to share with the ladies tomorrow. 

Today's card is somewhat CAS. I simply stamped the village from Penny Black's Winter Village stamp set with ink to coordinate with my Kraft cardstock. The border is die cut using Spellbinders' Classic Scallop Edgeabilities and Insert.
PB-Merry-Christmas
The white sentiment is SRM Stickers. I embellished the buildings using some Want2Scrap pearls. And finally, some Twinery twine to match the border patterned paper.
PB-Merry-Christmas-det
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love the soft shade of ink for the buildings and the pearl accents. Enjoy the weekend, it sounds busy but wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card - love the winter village stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card Nina - love the way you 'matched' the shops to your Kraft card.
    You study sounds fascinating - I would love to hear it too :-).
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails