Friday, May 9, 2014

Mother's Day CAS cards with Freebie

I have tons of mother's day cards for you all that uses my FREEBIE sentiments that you can find HERE. Here they are in yellows.
Mother's-Day-Cards2
In pinks:
Mother's-Day-Cards
And a few close-ups of my favorites.
Mother's-Day-Cards2a
The papers are from various companies: Crate Paper, Graphic 45, and October Afternoon.
Mother's-Day-Cardsa
The pearls are by Want2Scrap, twine by the Twinery.
Mother's-Day-Cardsba
I hope you all have a great weekend, esp those of you who are moms! Happy mother's day! :)
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful set of cards Nina - love the way you have let the sentiment take centre stage on them.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful CAS Mother's Day cards! I love the spattered paint for the sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Mother's Day to you too. Beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails