Monday, September 22, 2014

Thanks So Much Mixed Media

I have a mixed media thank you card for you today using some of my Want2Scrap® staples.  I first took a neutral patterned paper and water colored it randomly.  I then stamped the Penny Black’s Floral Applique stamp along the bottom using Clearsnap inks.
PB-Destash-W2S
I covered Want2Scrap’s Nestaboard Labels Eleven (using Spellbinders‘ Labels 11 dies) and Chipboard Clouds with patterned papers, then inked the edges. I painted the Chipboard Houses with DecoArt gesso, then placed a Heart Bling. I adhered them right on the seam. I glued a piece of SRM Sticker doily on the bottom. The sentiment, adorned with Want2Scrap Baby Bling white pearls, is also by SRM Sticker. Finally, I added the corduroy button stringed with burlap twine.
PB-Destash-W2Sd
Challenges: Colour Me...1, Vintage Stamping.
Want2Scrap® Products for Mixed Media Thank You Card:
Other Products:
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. they are beautiful cards. very nice crafty works. it very colorful wonderful.... your gallery is just very nice .graphics are very nice . your website it just super. best of luck . do come visit me some time. that goes to everybody who see this. WE.HOBBIESANDCRAFTS.NET. and please sign my guestbook at the bottom of my webpage to let me know you came to see me ( thank you.very much do look around the website you may find some thing you like. )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layers and texture on this Nina - especially the watercoloured background.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card! I love the watercolor background and layers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails