Today is my birthday, but today's card is for YOU, my blog friends. I am thankful for your lovely comments and kind words on my blog. I hope that you realize how much your visits mean to me.
I'm celebrating my birthday today with my dear family. I share it with my middle-child and I stopped celebrating after she was born. So, I will be 30 forever :-). My youngest turns 5 tomorrow, so it's a busy week of festivities.
Seriously though, there's nothing like a birthday that will make one ponder about life matters. I often read Jonathan Edwards' Resolutions when I examine my life. Here are some things I like:
25. Resolved, to examine carefully, and constantly, what that one thing in me is, which causes me in the least to doubt of the love of God; and to direct all my forces against it.
28. Resolved, to study the Scriptures so steadily, constantly and frequently, as that I may find, and plainly perceive myself to grow in the knowledge of the same.
And my favorite:
Now, you can't have a birthday without a giveaway. I actually have three since we have three birthdays to celebrate this week.
- Lovely Labels 2 Stamp set.
- One of my upcoming Gina K Designs stamp sets. I can't show you what it looks like yet till the previews begin at the end of the month, but I think you will like it. Hint: it coordinates with Spellbinder dies.
- Some shabby chic embellishments that include my hand-dyed seam bindings, delicate European lace, doilies and other lovely things for your paper crafting projects. (I will post a photo later on).
Have a great day! I know I will.